domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

My meaningful photograph

Hi, i want to share this beautiful picture that was took a coupole years ago. In the summer of 2017 we started a journey to the south of Chile with my cousins, a pair of college friends and my boyfriend, It was and unforgettable experiencie, we got to see beautiful landscapes and very special people, we camped for 10 days and we got to know places like Puerto Montt, Chiloé, Calbuco  and other southern places. We learned in this journey how to cook Curanto (Chiloé's tipical food). The most of the days were sunny, but the days that rained it was hard and intense. I like this picture because it represents all my love and affection for travelling, see new places that can be reached by trekking only, experiment adventures in the wild, getting offline with all this social media and technological world. I try to travel at least one time in the year to places that are unknown for me... tnis year I'm going to the Chilean north!! So if everything goes well, i hope to get to known the religious holidays of La Tirana... so it's time to save some money.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 5 A "SUMMER PLANS"

In January second half , I will practice my percussion instruments because I want to apply to an orchestral music festival at Teatro del Lag...