sábado, 18 de enero de 2020

POST 5 A "SUMMER PLANS"

In January second half , I will practice my percussion instruments because I want to apply to an orchestral music festival at Teatro del Lago in Frutillar and I have to practice to reach that goal. January's last week I will going to play with Copiapó Municipal Orchestra at "semanas musicales de Frutillar" at Teatro del Lago too! I wanna squeeze my journey, and I'm going to Valdivia by third time, I'm going to visit friends! Sebastián, a percussion classmate and friend, invited me to his girlfriend's happy birthday party, and I wanna go party! After that, I'm going to visit Futrono, because I want to round Lago Ranco, but in bicycle! I think that will be an incredible experience, because I never turned arround a lake by bicycle, it will be an excellent excersise and I will watch the most beautyful landscapes, the volcanoes, all the native forest, and Valdivian rainforest. I would love to go to Kuntsmann Bierfest, but it was cancelled by the national contingency. I'll have to find beer in another place jajajajaja. Finally, at the end of summer holidays I want to be in Copiapó, because I wanna be with my family at my birthday, in march the 2nd.





Teatro del Lago

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 5 A "SUMMER PLANS"

In January second half , I will practice my percussion instruments because I want to apply to an orchestral music festival at Teatro del Lag...