sábado, 18 de enero de 2020

POST 4 A "TV SHOWS AND SERIES "


I don't watch TV often, because I'm at the faculty all day long and I come very tired and late at home, but I have a favorite serie that catches my whole attention: "Breaking Bad".
That's the best serie I've ever seen, because its plot is so interesting. It tells about Walter White, a highly talented highschool chemistry teacher (he has a chemistry master and even, a doctorate!) that gets a terminal lung cancer and his life and behavior have turned into 180 degrees. He is married with Skyler and when she knows about his disease, she's pregnat. Here comes the part that changes his life: Walter met Jesse Pinkman, an school ex student that sells crystal meth, and he ask him if he can "cook" that drug, because Jesse knows about Walter's chemistry talent.

What I personally likes about this, is how his life and attitude changed across the story, because he was a underdog and shy person before he get involved in the drug market and afther that, he become the most respected, soulless and dangerous drug dealer in the southern border whit Mexico. He killed a lot of people in the most creative ways, using his chemistry knowledge and that blows my mind!

I highly recommend a "ranchera" song that has been written specially to this production https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DPGjjCBcAg








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 5 A "SUMMER PLANS"

In January second half , I will practice my percussion instruments because I want to apply to an orchestral music festival at Teatro del Lag...