sábado, 27 de abril de 2019

My favourite piece of Technology

Hi, I have never been a friend with technology...  When I was a children the thechnology was boring for my because I hated spend my recreation time in front of a computer, play station (even though I have never had one) or TV, I think it has always complicated me a little. In my house we always listen to a lot of music on the radio, so I have nice memories of that. I think that my favorite piece of technology is the telephone because it´s the object that I use the most, before I used a lot of text mesagges and long phone calls. I was the kind of the person who could talk for hours in the telephone with my friends and  it´s the pice of technology that I use the most to communicate with my family and social environment nowadays.
I have a cellular since i was 14 years old and I carry it with me all the time.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 5 A "SUMMER PLANS"

In January second half , I will practice my percussion instruments because I want to apply to an orchestral music festival at Teatro del Lag...