sábado, 20 de abril de 2019

Dreams of my Childhood



In the past post I commented about my biography and today I will talk to you about my dreams of my childhood. I never had many options about professional career´s with which I felted identified but I loved so much the maths and music.

I study percussion and music since I was nine years old in the school and I always liked to play music as a hobby. the maths was my favorite subject, my other favorite pastime was practicing kung fu but I never saw that as a professional career.

 I loved the maths!!!! but the´s career´s related to maths they were boring for my. I maked to decision of study the career of percusion because i love play music and develop me in it.

Right now i study percussion in the faculty of art at university of chile and i´m really happy of study music everyday so that someday be able to play in an professional orchestra.

1 comentario:

  1. Kung Fu and maths that's great. I know another percussionist who makes aikido.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 5 A "SUMMER PLANS"

In January second half , I will practice my percussion instruments because I want to apply to an orchestral music festival at Teatro del Lag...