jueves, 9 de enero de 2020

Post 1 A "A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT"


I would like to visit different states in North America, but the first one is Georgia, because I think that is an interesting place and I would like to continue postgraduate studies at Georgia University. I love to play percusion since I was very young, I started my musical studies at 9 years old at the Copiapó Music School, and since I decided to continue with my professional artistc carreer, my projection into the future has expanded to do my percussion studies at the best universities of the world, specifically the timpani. This is the last year of my college stage and is for this reason that I decide to continue my postgraduate studies at  Georgia University. My next goal is to become a student of the best timpani professor in the world, Tim Adams.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST 5 A "SUMMER PLANS"

In January second half , I will practice my percussion instruments because I want to apply to an orchestral music festival at Teatro del Lag...